Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Monday, November 15, 2004 at 11:47 AM

Monday Morning Quarterback.

Well, I couldn't find any rope and I was not around any rafters this weekend, so I could not go thru with my plan of hanging myself! Sorry to disappoint the guys who put those comments in my comment box earlier, but my life - and my blog - will go on. An insult is an insult, I could clearly see that, and there were no attempts to befriend anyone! Get over yourself and leave my blog alone! That being said, I am done with the hanging myself plot and am on to the blogging! Carry on....

Well, I didn't see too much of the game, I was busy taking care of outside chores at the house. It is a good thing because I think the first half would have put me to sleep anyhow and I would have missed the second half entirely because I would have been sleeping! All things considered, Mike Hart took care of business once again and Henne did just enough to not screw up, as predicted. Now, it is on to Ohio State and the Buckeyes for the season finale. I will preview that game, later in the week, but let me just say this - even though the Buckeyes are having an off year, they should NEVER be taken lightly! Even though OSU is having a crappy year, as it always seems to be, the Big 10 Championship still comes down to the greatest rivalry in the Big 10 - OSU versus U of M. More on that later in the week!

Now, I am not going to spend much time on the Lions, it doesn't even deserve the typing time! All I will say is this - please, Mr. Mooch, spare us the heartache - stop playing Joey Harrington! Put in Mike McMahon, we already know he stinks and, quite frankly, can it really get any worse? Send Joey packing, send him out of town, send him anywhere - just stop sending under center and out there in the huddle. It is time to stop the dream of Joey being a real QB, I have said it before and I will say it again, at best he is a decent backup QB in this league - nothing more, nothing less. I am done with that subject, just like the Lions should be done with Joey Harrington under center.

Well, I am out - just like Joey Harrington's QB skills! More on the OSU - U of M matchup later on this week, as well as my Michael Hart versus Adrian Pederson talk, until then take care and enjoy the week! The Sports Dude!

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?