Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Thursday, November 04, 2004 at 10:19 AM

More posts to come....

Many apologies to my fans and fellow readers for the lack of posting this week, it has been crazy mad yo! I was extremely busy on Tuesday, it was a good day for me. Voted for the very first time, that was exciting! Seeing as how I don't like to talk politics, it gets me more upset than listening to Terrel Owens open his stupid mouth, I will not say who I voted for or what I voted on. All I will say is that I am glad it is over because I am tired of the political TV commercials and the stupid "I am so and so and I endorse this message" tag line.

Also, on an even happier note, I became an uncle for the first time on election day. My nephew was born at 5:20 AM on Tuesday morning. To make it even better, the name the parents picked out was one they liked for years and also one that is close to my heart, it is my middle name. Thus, as they claimed, even though they liked the name for awhile it made it a definite to use because it was my middle name. That was nice to hear, that the little man was named for me, in a round about way, but like I told them - you could have called the kid mud and I would have been just as excited to FINALLY be an uncle!

But, back to the sports blog stuff. I planned on posting my Pistons preview on Tuesday, but was obviously very busy and away from a computer all day. I was going to try and post it yesterday, but missing a day of work on Tuesday made yesterday even more hectic than I expected. Therefore, today will be the Piston preview - season predictions post - but not until later, I still have some catching up to do here today.

So, until that time comes, enjoy your Thursday, check back later for updates, and enjoy life my hearties! I am the sports dude and I endorse this post! - ME.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?