Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 at 1:56 PM

Just added some site meter...

Just added a site meter to my page, just for shits and giggles! Now I can scroll down to the bottom and count how many times I visit my own web page. It is truly great, modern technology and all, just to remind yourself that you are a loser! Oh well, I was running out of fingers and toes to count the times I visit myself anyway. Now, someone else will do it for me - plus, it goes along with the sports theme! The counter is mini footballs! The only catch is that there is some "baby" sponsor down there, that has to be there, or the site meter people will take away my counting privileges, as well as my house, car and first born! So enjoy that sponsor, but please, enjoy my site more!

Until next time, let the countdown, or I guess count-up, begin!!!! The sports dude, daily visitor 1,2,3,4 and 14.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?