Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, November 12, 2004 at 4:11 PM

Willard Scott's on a noose and I got predictions to make!!

My ego has taken a beating today! One of my previous posts had some insulting comments on it and quite frankly I am in tears! I guess all that is left for me to do is make good on my words, post my weekend Lions and Wolverine predictions, and hang up my blogging shoes forever! I mean, I know Willard Scott personally and he is quite upset that his name is even showing up on this blog. He feels dirty and cheapened that it has even happened and before he really is on a noose, I better call it quits. I guess I just used this blog as a pathetic tool to make my empty life have some meaning, but now, thanks to those comments, I realize I truly am a loser and will kill this blog and then myself! But, true to my word, the predictions first.

U of M has not had any luck with Northwestern in the Lloyd Carr years. The Wildcats have posted the best record of any Big 10 team against Carr and he is not too proud of that statistic. But no worries here this weekend, the Wolverines are well rested coming off the bye-week and will take care of business in their home finale of the 2004 season. Mike Hart will again carry the offensive load, going over 200 yards again ( Adrian Peterson who?!?! ), Braylon Edwards will dazzle the Big House one last time and Chad Henne will do just enough to not screw up... Again! My final score prediction is:

U of M 34, NW 20

Lions predictions - do I even have to waste my time typing about this? Joey Harrington will still suck, Kevin Jones will still suck, and the defense will make another no name quarterback look like Joe Montana. The Lions will be 4-5 and back under .500, just where us Lions fans are used to them being! Enough said, Joey Harrington blows, my final score prediction:

Jaguars 23, Lions 9

Well, that is all FOREVER!!!! I would like to thank those guys for posting those comments and making me realize that I am pathetic and better off hanging myself. So now, as suggested, I am off to find a noose and a nice, high rafter to help me end it all. Until I see you all in heaven, or maybe hell if you prefer, godspeed and half a wonderful weekend - the sports dude.

P.S. - GO SPARTY!!!! You will very rarely, if ever again, see those words posted on this site. ( Seeing how I am going to be dead, that might be the only time anyway, by default! ) But I hope they do us all a favor and beat the Wisconsin Badgers this weekend. Funny, don't you think, that the only time Wisconsin is any good is in the years they don't have U of M on the schedule? Strange, but true!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey why don't you have my site-www.detroitsports.blogspot.com-in your links!? No only kidding, I just wanted to say good luck with your site. Unless I am way off, it looks like you post some stuff on Detroit Sports. Again good luck.  

~

Blogger the sports dude said...

If you really have a sports blog, from detroit or anywhere, feel free to post the URL in a comment and I will gladly add it to my links list on the left. Always looking for the best in sports - the sports dude.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love extended auto warranty then you will want to be there! All kinds of extended auto warranty will be in attendance. For more information go to extended auto warranty
See Ya There!!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on st louis rams dispatch. I have a st louis rams dispatch related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on st louis rams dispatch. Please check it out if you get a chance.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?