Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, March 10, 2006 at 2:27 PM

The scope, the vicoden and some motrin too!

Ladies and gentlemen, well I guess actually just gentlemen, I do not think the ladies frequent the forehead here too often, the sports dude has survived and is doing well so far. If you read the header here you know that I am actually feeling quite happy right now, not a care in the world! I would like to thank all of you for your kind words and continuing to check on this little old blog of mine, I promise that come next week I will return to your regularly scheduled blog programming. Again my thanks, my gratitude and I appreciate your patience with me as I recover from this little old surgery of mine. Yes, all went well, the knee is doing great, and the blog will be back in full swing come Monday.

Thanks again ya'all, I have missed this little old blog of mine and you guys as well... just don't tell anyone, okay? I don't want them to think the sports dude has gone all soft and stuff. Peace and we will talk next week - the crutched sports dude.

Blogger Ian C. said...

Sports Dude, I'm glad to hear everything went well, and obviously, your recovery is important. But don't underestimate the entertainment value of writing while under the influence of vicodin. Just a thought.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?