Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 at 1:16 PM

Breaking News... Lions sign McCown!!!!

Here is the ESPN link, first of all.

Second, the little letter below now officially seems worth wild!

Third, my prayers have finally been answered... Joey is gone! Only about three or four years too late, but hey, who's counting!

Fourth, is Kitna going teach McCown? Is McCown going to make Kitna back him up, ala Carson Palmer style?

Fifth - did I mention that I am EXTREMELY FREAKING HAPPY right now? Finally, no more wet bag of shit gatorade boy throwing passes into the dirt, ala Andre Ware style!

Sixth - have a good day - the ecstatic sports dude.

Blogger Ian C. said...

The question about the QB pecking order is a good one, though I think Kitna's contract provides an early answer. But should the younger QB have gotten the four-year deal?

Normally, I'd like the idea of the two QBs fighting for the job in training camp. But that hasn't worked out so well for the Lions in the past. I'd be really surprised if Kitna didn't take the job, though.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed Josh just to make you happy, Dude! Do you have any other suggestions as to who I should sign next?  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?