Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, October 29, 2004 at 3:40 PM

The Mooch versus The Tuna.

Time constraints here, but a promise is a promise, so here is my Lions prediction for this coming Sunday. The defense will continue to impress, the running game combo of Pinner and Jones will again go over a hundred yards and Harrington will do just enough to keep the Lions alive and well. All in all it will be a close game, a defensive battle, and late in the fourth quarter the Lions will get a key turnover that will propel them to the winning drive. My final score prediction is -

Lions 20, Cowboys 13

Well, have a safe and happy weekend my fellow fans. As always, party hardy - but party responsibly. It is a "GO BLUE" weekend here at Luke Waltons Forehead - that is maize and blue on Saturday, followed by Honolulu blue on Sunday. Great sports weekend, next week will be even better! I will preview the Pistons, give my Monday Morning Quarterback post game analysis of the Wolverines and Lions, as well as maybe some baseball talk next week as well. Sorry about the lack of a bikini pick today, maybe next week I will make up for it by having two! Be safe, have fun and godspeed - the sports dude!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on jacksonville jaguars picture. I have a jacksonville jaguars picture related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on jacksonville jaguars picture. Please check it out if you get a chance.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?