Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 8:56 AM

The Wednesday List

Here we go, the weekly Wednesday list. After much time, consideration and a great deal of effort, I decided to dedicate this list to one of my favorite things - beer! My favorite beers, in general, for an afternoon of tail gating, an evening on the couch watching sports, or just playing cards! Crap, who am I kidding, I just enjoy these beers no matter what, no occasion or sporting event required. So kick back, relax and have a beer on me.

10 - Miller Genuine Draft (MGD) - about as basic as I can get, the standard beer.

9 - Bell's Two Hearted Ale.

8 - Sam Adam's Summer Ale.

7 - Labatt Blue - the basic standard, #2.

6 - Red Stripe - went to Jamaica on the honeymoon, so this has a special place in my heart! Not only can you get it on tap there, you can have it with breakfast instead of orange juice! Damn, I love Jamaica!!

5 - Bell's Porter.

4 - Goose Island Beer.

3 - Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat.

2 - Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

1 - Bell's Oberon.

Honorable Mentions - Fosters, Sam Adams Boston Lager or Spring Ale, Bell's Best Brown, Corona (no lime!), JW Dundee Honey Brown.

Damn, I need a beer! That is all for now, comment on any that you feel I may have missed. Also, if there are any above that you have not tried, I suggest doing so! The great thing about Michigan, to me, is there a lot of great micro-breweries and no matter where you go, you can usually find something new and exciting on tap. Cheers!!!!! The sports dude.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?