Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, November 19, 2004 at 1:53 PM

An old joke already, I am sure!

I am sure this has been written, said, or heard a million times already, but I feel that it would be a HUGE injustice not to put it here on this site. I mean, I am a sports blogger, therefore I must put things sports related in my posts. Anyway, here is the old joke, but still, none the less, just as funny the one millionth time as it is the first:

Steve Spurrier is now, truly, the biggest cock in college football, officially!

I know, I know, it is old hat by now, but I still find it funny all the same. I am a U of M lover and a any Florida school hater, and Steve Spurrier, to me, will always be a cock! Now he officially is! Got to love it! Come on, Steve, could you make it any easier for us to make fun of you? Probably not, but all the same, I got to laugh!

Well, that is all at this time, my BIG GAME predictions will be coming later. Until then, got to go - the sports dude.


Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?