Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Monday, November 22, 2004 at 8:55 AM

Monday Morning Quarterback is in the house.

Well, I guess there was a big brawl at Auburn Hills this Friday, huh? Well, let me just say this, I was watching the game and I still can't believe it! Point is, I will talk on this later, right now I want to talk about the football weekend.

First, the Wolverines. Well, my prediction was dead on - if they gave the ball to Mike Hart enough they would be okay. But, unfortunately, Mike Hart did not have a good game, which meant that it all fell on Henne to be the hero. Well, all I can say is that it was Notre Dame all over again - and we all remember that game. Chad Henne crapped himself then to, and he did it again on Saturday. I know, I know, it is NOT all Henne's fault, he did the best he could - he is still a freshman, and had a REMARKABLE year as far as freshman are concerned. The defense was asleep most of the day as well, and Braylon had a couple HUGE drops. Ohio State just was hungrier than U of M, and that is what embarrassed me more than anything. But, the other end of my prediction came true as well - Wisconsin lost, I mean got embarrassed, by Iowa - therefore we get to go to The Rose Bowl, even if it is a little tainted.

Next, let us talk about the Lions - all right, I changed my mind. We are done talking about the Lions now, I am done. Joey still needs to go - look at his stat line, which was something like 12 - 20 for 92 yards, I think? Somewhere along those lines. Point is, the defense was tired the second half, looked like shit, because Joey was having too many three and outs. He needs to go and the sooner the better!

Well, that is all for right now, I promise I will touch on the Pistons brawl later. Until then I am out like John Saunders career should be - the sports dude! Welcome back!

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?