Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, July 08, 2005 at 3:38 PM

Breaking News...

I have just been informed, from a source that wishes to remain anonymous, that Larry Brown is the front runner to take over as the Detroit Red Wings coach next season.

Shit, he has been rumored to be going everywhere else, why not there as well?

Have a nice weekend - later! The Sports Dude.

P.S. - is anyone else ready for the Flip Saunders press conference yet? I know I am.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on brown cleveland msnbc.msn.com site. I have a brown cleveland msnbc.msn.com site related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on brown cleveland msnbc.msn.com site. Please check it out if you get a chance.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?