Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 8:35 AM

Monday Morning QB - Wedenesday Edition.

Sorry for the delay but after the long holiday weekend my desk was full of actual work to do yesterday. Yes, I too think that is rude, what do these people think I am, their employee or something? Anyway, on with the talk.

As far as I am concerned, even though it was only Vanderbilt, I was quite pleased with what I saw out of the defense for the Wolverines on Saturday. They seemed quicker and they seemed to hit harder plus they actually looked like they knew what they were doing. Again I say it was only Vanderbilt but it appears that they are moving in the right direction.

The offense, on the other hand, was a little disappointing to me. No I was not expecting a blow out, that is very rare for the Wolverines and even more rare in an opener, but I think the receivers and tight ends need to remember it is okay to catch the ball when it hits your hands. Who do they think they are, the Detroit Lions or something? All kidding aside the running game looked really niceand even Henne appeared to be a little more mobile than I remember.

Well, that is it, not too much to say really as I try to clear off my desk and prepare to give my Lions preview tomorrow. Look for that and we will talk again later - the sports dude.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?