Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 10:03 AM

Larry Brown out as Knicks coach...

The header says it all and I just heard it on the radio, the Knicks have parted ways with LB. So, which rumor this summer will pick up more steam, the Kevin Garnett stuff or Larry coming back to Detroit?

Speaking of being let go I am on vacation for the next two weeks so you think I post very little now wait until the next two weeks go by! The sports dude has been lame, I know, but hopefully after this trip I will regain my edge, my focus and my desire to actually blog on this thing.

Later and have a great two weeks - the vacationing sports dude.

P.S. - one last thing, just read in the sports section the the Wheaties box for the Heat has Shaq and Wade on the front and the rest of the team on the back. Funny, didn't the Pistons have the entire team on the front together? Assholes!

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?