Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, June 02, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Friday thoughts...

First the happy news - happy fourth birthday middle sports dude-ling!!!! Can't believe you already are four, time goes by way too fast, but happy birthday little buddy! Playing T-Ball, loving sports and making pappa proud - that a boy!

Now, the sad news:

Five words I dream of hearing:

"The Pistons force game 7"

Five words I am afraid I will hear:

"The run is finally over" OR "The Heat eliminate the Pistons"

Either way thanks guys it has been a hell of a ride. Have a nice weekend and talk to you all on Monday - the sports dude.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?