Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 at 8:51 AM

Another damn name???? Give us a break!!!!

Sorry about this, but leave it to me to screw it up. Let us just say that by having it as simply "Luke Waltons Forehead" I was having some issues, some trouble, etc. So I changed it, found that it was not very popular, so now I have come up with a combo name. This way there will be no trouble and all will be well - I hope. Again, my apologies and thanks for your patience and support. If you linked to me I don't care what name you use, so long as there is a link I am grateful. Thanks again - the sports dude.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?