Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, February 18, 2005 at 1:52 PM

Still working out the kinks.

I think what you are seeing is the beginning of the end of my attempt to change this site some what. Like I said the forehead may be gone, but the sports dude will still live on. I have been toying with this crap for a while and have a little more work to do this weekend, but hopefully next week I will be ready to get back at it. Until then, be patient, the sports dude is not a computer wizard - he is just a blogger! Later - the sports dude.

Blogger the sports dude said...

this is just a test comment to see what the hell is going on and if it is working. Is it?  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?