Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 at 11:59 PM

Not done yet, I think?!?!

I am still alive, if anyone cares. Seriously, I would like to thank those of you out there that continue to check this site each day to see what the hell is going on. The answer to that is I am not quite sure myself. I have been toying around with the idea of retirement, I have been toying around with some redesigns, I have been basically just toying around. In any case I would like to thanks the sports pig, dan joseph and all the sports bloggers ( or just bloggers in general ) out there for linking to me, supporting me and making this really damn enjoyable. The forehead may be gone, but hopefully the sports dude shall remain. Until next time, whenever that may be, I shall simply say thanks, god speed and eat your vegetables - luke waltons forehead; signing off. Later - the sports dude.

Blogger Dan Joseph said...

Wow... didn't see this coming. Your Superbowl break down was absolutely fantastic! Heck, we haven't even gotten to see your blogging about the Tigers. If you do shutdown, and find you need somewhere to blog now and then, you're welcome to guest blog on dtownsports.com.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?