Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 at 3:32 PM

Tidbits updated...

Apparently the wait is over, according to the radio and barring failed physicals and league approval, the Pacers have shipped Ron (Mike Tyson Jr.) to the Kings for Peja Stojakovic. My opinion, well, the Pacers now have another outside shooter who is afraid to go to the basket (Stephen Jackson Jr.) and really we all know that Peja has always been Tayshaun's bitch. The trade does not scare me and really I am just glad that the deal is done so maybe we will all do what is best for Artest and forget about him. That is until he bites someone's ear off or something.

Another little tidbit I heard on the radio is that the Lions are ready to hire ex-Jets defensive coordinator Donnie Henderson as their defensive coordinator. Don't know much about him but apparently some people thought he should have been hired as the Lions head coach in the first place so it sounds like a good fit.

Later - the sports dude.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?