Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, April 15, 2005 at 9:04 AM

Forgot to mention added links...

With my nearly three week hiatus and other things happening in the world, I nearly forgot to mention new friends that I have made in blogger world. Here they are, in no particular order:

TigersTalk.com - just added this one today, got a comment from him on a post, checked it out and found a nice little sight. Plus, we all know the Tigers need as much love as possible, so any Tiger friend is a friend of mine!

House of 21 Thieves - a general subject blog, but Evan (it's owner) has been kind enough to visit here a couple times and linked to me, so I shall return the favor. Great writing, much better than you find here, believe me! Plus, I am just a sports guy, he has more! Check it out, if you get a chance.

Well, again, got to run, but remember if you link to me, most likely I will link to you! Keep the links coming my friends - later! The sports dude.

Blogger Mad Mike said...

hows it going man? still readin my site?  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?