Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, April 15, 2005 at 8:37 AM

Terrell Owens can kiss my ass!!!!

There, I said it, now I feel a lot better! From the title of this post I think you can get a pretty good idea about what it is going to be about. T.O. is an asshole, period, point blank, end of story. The problem with sports today is that there are too many T.O.'s, too many Latrell Spreewell's saying that they got mouths to feed, that they gotta get there's! You know what jack asses, you signed the contract, no one forced you to, so deal with it, play it out and call it a day. Then when you become a free agent you can go and "get yours", but until that time comes honor the contract you have, enough said. I know for most of these athletes the word "honor" is foreign to them, but I figured I would still type it anyway.

Also, the argument comes in that "Well, owners can come and cut a guy who is not performing or ask to renegotiate a contract at anytime, how come a player can't?" Well, the only thing I can say to that is, to me, the only obvious answer - the owner is the owner, he writes the checks, he can do whatever the hell he wants! If my boss decides to cut my salary, if he decides to fire me, or the odd chance he decides to give me a raise (pipe in laughter here!), that is his choice, I unfortunately have to deal with it. It is part of the employee - ownership relationship. T.O., and all the other whinny ass punk bitch players like him, seem to forget that they are employees of the team, nothing more, nothing less. If I demand a raise, if I demand things like that, I get fired - here's to hoping Terrell Owens gets cut, that would be funny as hell! Unlikely, but still funny as hell.

Lastly, I would like to remind Terrell that, for all the amazing things he did last year, the miracle we saw with him coming back to the Super Bowl, they still lost right? He missed the last six games of the regular season or so, but they still got the first round bye without him, right? He missed their first playoff win, over Minnesota, correct? And, if memory serves me, they beat the monkey on their back and got to the Super Bowl by beating Atlanta without him, right? Then he comes back and they lose to a better team, New England, in the big show. Wow, he comes back and they lose to a better "team" - there is another word for all of you T.O. types out there, just like "honor" you need to learn the word "team". Otherwise, yeah, you will get yours - except it won't be a paycheck, it will be a big old boot in your ass kicking you out the door!

Oh, and one last thing there Terrell, if you want to call out anyone on the Eagles, don't make it Donovan McNabb, that is just stupid. He is the Eagles, he is bigger in Philly than you can ever dream of being, "miracles" or not. So, the next time you go to open that big old ignorant mouth of yours you better check yourself first fool, because McNabb owns the Eagles - and pretty soon he'll own your ass too if you keep it up!

Well, that is all I have got for now, later! The sports dude.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.O. is definitely king of the jackasses. Philly rescues him from the dismal offense of Baltimore only to reward him with a long term contract. But of course, that was so last year, and he wants more money.

If they give it to him, then he will ask for more later. Its unbelievable that he took a shot at McNabb with his "I'm not the one who got tired" comment. What a jerk.

He's a cancer in the locker room. They need to either kick his ass or get rid of him before he causes too much trouble in there. Great Point about Philly getting to the Super Bowl with out him, but he probably took credit for it anyway.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?