Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 1:52 PM

Garbage Dump.

- Well, does this mean that Larry Brown is now going to the Lakers as well? Here is the story. Or another here.

- Well, I would hate to go out on a 4 interception game, but he is "The Iron Man" of the NFL. I thought at least one more year because of that Vikings game, but family is family and it is important to him. Plus, it was a long year for that family. Here is what I am talking about.

- Wasn't he supposedly gay a couple years ago? Well, from the sound of the bride he got and the bridesmaids that were there, DAMN! How come I wasn't invited to that thing? Oh yeah, I ain't famous. Here is the story.

- Go Blue, way to sign the hell out of the recruits. According to the article 23 recruits have now signed binding letters of intent.

That is all for now, later my hearties! The sports dude!

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?