Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 at 9:16 AM

Best of 2004 - with some help from you!

Well, I have returned from vacation just in time for one last day of blogging in 2004. There were great stories all around in each sport - the lockout, the BoSox, the Pistons, Manning, the Patriots streak, steroids, Lance Armstrong, the Olympics, the "Malice at the Palace" ( lame ass nick name!! ), Kobe, Lebron, etc. Those are only the few I can think of off the top of my head, as I am sure I missed many more. In fact, I invite you to post a comment about any that I may have missed, or any that you thought were unique, special or just damn amazing! Post a little , remember a little, and don't forget to come back next year!

Well, there should be just enough time for me to post again later about my Rose Bowl preview. Until then enjoy your humpday people! Peace and good will towards men - and women - the sports dude!!

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?