Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, September 09, 2005 at 2:51 PM

Some new stuff.

In honor of my boys in maize and blue, I added a little picture of the famous block "M" to the site. It was something I had been meaning to do for awhile, but kept forgetting. Fortunately the Olde English D is gone, seeing how it is sad and embarrassing to have that anywhere nowadays.

Lastly I have discovered another blog that I have taken quite a liking to, "It's J Hill's World", and have added the link to my "friendly blogs" section in the side bar. She is none other than Jemele Hill of the Detroit Free Press fame. It is very refreshing to see a professional writer take the cuffs off and just be a person, free from the chains that they are bound to by the newspapers. I am still in negotiations with her to add my link to her side bar, so I will keep you posted on that one.

Well, I am off, got to get my rest on so I am good to go for some good old fashioned tail gating tomorrow at the Big House, peace! The sports dude.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on st louis rams history. I have a st louis rams history related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on st louis rams history. Please check it out if you get a chance.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?