Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 9:25 AM

Oh where, oh where, has the sports dude gone?

Oh where, oh where could he be?

Sorry for the lack of posts, updates and or attention here lately my friends, the sports dude has been very busy. Work has actually been steady for a change, which has left me little time to post on breaks for lack of said breaks. Life away from work has picked up as well, with the summer winding down and last minute things to get done. Plus, the sports dude is working on going back to school to get a better degree than the crappy one I got now, get a better job and one that I actually like! So, with registration just about over, the sports dude has been scrambling to make things happen. I haven't been to college in five years, it takes awhile to remember all the garbage that is involved in it.

Anyhow, I have not forgotten and am not retiring from the blogosphere anytime soon. It is, after all, my favorite season - football season baby! That means lots of love for my boys in maize and blue, lots of Joey bashing and plenty of tail gating! So I promise I will be back soon, just let me get the "real world" in balance, this blog will be my escape again soon enough.

Later, thanks for the patience and I will return as soon as possible!

The Sports Dude.

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?