Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Friday, May 06, 2005 at 1:00 PM

Happy Mothers Day!!

Just wanted to take this moment to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in the world!

To my wife and the mother of my wonderful children, there is no way any of us could make it without you! We may take you for granted sometimes, but we do need you! (All right, don't let it go to your head woman!)

To my mom, the mother of this wonderful child, thank you for not killing me when I was a teenager! Obviously, I wouldn't be here today if you decided to off me during my rebellious days! Love you mom!

Yes, the sports dude can be sappy from time to time, so deal with it! Remember, take the time this weekend to say thanks to your mom! Look, I have kids of my own - I have seen the nine months of hell pregnant thing, I have been in the delivery room and witnessed the so called "Miracle of Birth". Quite frankly, the only miracle I found in it was the fact I didn't pass out! Trust me, your mom went through hell to just birth you and then to raise you and put up with all your shit! Say thanks, say "I love you" - they deserve it!

Later - the "sappy" sports dude.

Happy Mothers Day Moms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great arkansas football forum blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on arkansas football forum. You can check out my forum about arkansas football forum if you have a chance.  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?