Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 at 1:10 PM

Reggie Miller is an asshole too!!!!

Look, again the headline says it all. Much like my Terrell Owens post awhile back, I would like to take a brief moment to say "Shut the hell up!!" to one Reginald Miller as well. Here is my brief parting shot.

Look, this has nothing to do with the brawl, I couldn't stand Reggie Miller before that either. The brawl, however, did make it worse for me. I had a strong dislike for Reggie back in the days where he was feuding with the Knicks fans and mainly one, Spike Lee (another dude I can not stand, but that list could go on forever!). I remember those stupid playoff series where they would go at each other, Spike from his courtside seat and Reggie as he went up and down the court. He was a cocky, arrogant asshole then and he remains one now.

Then, last week I was listening to the Jim Rome Show (another dude I hate on!!) waiting for an interview with Ben Wallace to take place, which by the way was the only reason I was listening. Anyway, before the Wallace interview he spoke to none other than Bill Walton, and although the name bears a resemblance to mine I really find him to be a dufus. Anyway, back to the point - somehow, Rome and Walton started to speak about Miller and the words out of Walton's mouth totally floored me and made me sick. I am paraphrasing here, but Walton said about Miller, he is "one of the classiest, nicest, stand up guys the NBA has ever seen." I all but shit myself, I felt like calling and saying "Is this the same Reggie Miller?" Reggie Miller has about as much class in his entire body as an abandoned, burnt out Detroit Public School - as in there is none to be found! The guy is a punk, the guy is a pussy, the guy is a whiner and I will be glad to see him retire.

Also, I am tired of his talking about how Detroit ruined his season, his swan song if you will. Look, no one made Ron Artest go into the stands except Ron Artest, so don't blame it on the Pistons. And I am tired of hearing him say that his Pacers did all the suffering and the Pistons got nothing. Nothing? Everywhere they go this year it comes up, it is in their face every damn day. Shit, they were the Cinderella of the NBA last year, the David taking down the Goliath Lakers in the Finals. They barely got to enjoy the rewards when the brawl happened, so don't tell me they didn't suffer! They never got to be the happy champ, the celebrated champ, instead the brawl tarnished all the good they accomplished last year and shit on it. So don't even give me that garbage Reggie, the Pistons suffered more than your Pacers you fuck, deal with it! And lastly, where were you on brawl night Mr. Stand Up Classy guy? Oh, that's right - you were in Ben Wallace's face jawwing at him and making matters worse, not better! If you were so classy you would have done the right thing and taking Artest back to the bench, not just stand there and jaw at Big Ben you pussy! Your team mates, you yourself, ruined your swan song, not the Pistons. So retire and go the fuck away, and good riddance.

There, now I have to go relax, Reggie, stupid people like him and the brawl always get me worked up. Later - the sports dude.

PS - the sports dude did not have a chance to proof read or spell check this post, so sorry if it was not as neat as usual. Got busy half way thru it and had to just finish! Peace!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to be kidding?

First of all.. Reggie never "jawed" at Ben Wallace at the brawl, he just talked to him like a proffesional, calmed him down and talked to him, then remember what happened? Reggie hugged Ron Artest and almost carried him away from the Arena at the same time he was geting hit by Chairs, Beer Cups and what not thanks to those drunk Detroit fans...

Second of all.. Reggie IS the classiest guy that played this game, the "cocky" side you have seen ON court of Reggie is called "to be competitive". Any nba star has to be competitive and hardminded in game and there is also a thing called "psychological warfare", just watch prime Larry Birds mouth and u will understand...

Third of all... There is no reason to hate Reggie, well not anymore.. but he surely apprecieted you hating him when he played, thats what was FEEDING him to stick daggers in your favourite teams. Just watch the Fans of Knicks at Madision Square Garden, after Reggie was done with the Knicks.. the whole Garden went quiet, except for the people you could hear crying... i guess you was one of those "crying" fans that got hurt by Reggies "Miller Time" moments aswell, so now you cant wait to get back on Reggie bloging and crying about it on the internet....

I hope you feel better?  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?