Luke Waltons Forehead presented by the Sports Dude.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 at 10:55 AM

more to come....

There will be more fun and exciting posts in the future, this I promise. In the mean time I will make note that my links column will be expanding in the future, as time permits me to add to it I will. If anyone discovers this blog and wishes me not to link to them, once they discover I have done just that, please let me know and I will remove your link from my side bar. I do not wish to offend and I do not wish to pay any royalties to any of the linked sites in my side bar. I also do not wish to have any royalties paid to me, all I ask is that if you like what you see - in the future it will be more exciting - then please link to me. I am not out to make enemies, only friends in the sports blog, or just blog world, in general.

Soon I will post about the upcoming U-M showdown with Purdue, the NHL lockout ( not that I care for hockey, but it is news worthy here in sports blog world ) and hopefully I will add my weekly bikini babe on Friday. That is all, check back for more and enjoy - the sports dude.

Blogger Dennis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back  

~

Blogger Dennis said...

i'm not sure why the heck i'm having trouble posting comments. anyway, welcome back. 4th time's the charm!  

~

Post a Comment




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Web Counter
PlayStation 2 Games
Who links to me?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?